- $60 for 4 classes within 5 weeks
- $104 for 8 classes within 10 weeks
Understanding that this is a financially difficult time for many folks, custom financial agreements are available if necessary. Please contact Diane if you would like to access the Scholarship Fund.
Kripalu Yoga classes with Diane Fine are warm, inviting, and accessible classes that focus on proper body alignment, breathing, and mindfulness to improve strength, flexibility, and an increased ability to flow with the challenges of life. People with most any level of experience (beginners, returners, and/or experienced practitioners) have found Diane’s approach informative, compassionate, and inspiring. These classes allow you the freedom to explore your own body’s needs, sensitivities, and limitations, and to choose your desired level of physical challenge.
How to Access the Online Class
More detailed instructions on how to purchase & attend classes can be found here.
We use the online video platform called Zoom. Find Zoom details and considerations for a comfortable online experience in the Classes Guide.
Yoga Props or Household Items for Class
All you really need is yourself, just as you are. Yet if you happen to have any of the following items, they can make the practice more comfortable & create an easier time adapting the movements to meet your individual needs. Yet they’re not essential!:
- Yoga mat
- Yoga blocks (2), or a low piece of sturdy furniture, or a stack of books tied together
- Firm blankets or pillows (1-5)
- Yoga strap (or a regular belt you might use in life, or a long towel)
- If available, empty wall space (or back of a closed door)
- Occasionally we’ll use a chair (without wheels)